- How to get started at zero cost (using Jing (Win/Mac), QuickTime Pro (Mac), BBFlashBack (Win) and RecordMyDesktop (Linux))
- Professional screencasting packages (Camtasia and BBFlashBack Pro on Windows, ScreenFlow and Camtasia on Mac)
- Tips for structuring the demo
- Tips for audio production
- (briefly) The Screencasting Handbook
- (briefly) my ProCasts for professional screencasting
My interview runs for the last 20 minutes (from 0:37:00 to 0:52:00):
You can download the mp3 for offline listening.
To improve your screencasting knowledge you must read The Screencasting Handbook. The author (Ian Ozsvald) also blogs.
Tags: Andy White, Camtasia, Demo Tips, Download Mp3, Internet Marketing, Linux, Mac Quicktime, Mac Tips, Marketing Products, Marketing Software, Podcasting, Pro Mac, Screencasting, Software Products, Whys